** Registration Now Open **
Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
2018 Annual Fall Conference
* Featuring dinner, drinks and dancing on the Spirit of Norfolk,
Benefitting the CRNA-PAC, Virginia CRNAs Who Care About Healthcare *
October 12-14, 2018
Hilton Norfolk The Main
100 East Main Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
Attention CRNAs! You are invited to join us in Norfolk for the VANA 2018 Annual Fall Conference. This is a terrific educational opportunity with valuable lectures on topics of critical importance to CRNAs. There are also two optional pre-conference workshops on Friday that allow for hands-on time led by simulation experts.
This year’s conference also features a cruise on the Spirit of Norfolk on Saturday evening. The cruise, which includes dinner, drinks and dancing, will benefit the CRNA-PAC, Virginia CRNAs Who Care About Healthcare.
- Registration fees depend on your registration type. Learn more on the registration page.
- Cruise tickets are $125 each. By purchasing a cruise ticket, you understand that $40 per ticket will be contributed to the CRNA-PAC, Virginians Who Care About Healthcare. Your contribution to the CRNA-PAC is not tax deductible. Additional information will be collected on the form for reporting purposes.
- Early bird registration closes Friday, September 7, 2018.
- Hotel room block closes Wednesday, September 12, 2018. Please call Norfolk The Main to make your reservations, (757) 763-6200, referencing the “Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists.”
- Meeting planners are currently applying for Class A CE credits. If approved, this conference will offer a total of 20 possible Class A CE credits, including both pre-conference workshops. ** Note: Meeting material has not yet been reviewed by AANA. ** (information provided by VANA)