AANA is pleased to bring you additional fresh Extended Virtual Congress content FREE for members!
Additional Extended Congress content is available for free on CRNA Knowledge Network, AANA’s streaming video and audio education platform. From clinical information to practice trends, you’ll earn Class A CE Credits and learn from leaders in nurse anesthesia on a collection of topics added weekly through November 20, 2020.
- APSF: Perioperative Deterioration: Early Recognition, Rapid Intervention, and the End of Failure to Rescue (1 Class A CE)
- CPC as Easy as 1,2,3. Learning Strategies for the Old Dog Who Needs to Take A New Test (1 Class A CE)
- This is the LAST Thing I Want to Say! (1 Class A CE)
- Prevention of Emergence Delirium in American Veterans: Best Practice Recommendations (1 Class A CE)
- Up in a Puff of Smoke: E-Cigarette Use and its Impact for Patients Undergoing Anesthesia (1 Class A CE)
- Navigating the Last Phase of Your CRNA Career (1 Class A CE)
- Anesthesia Crisis Resource Management: There’s No “I” in Team! (1 Class A CE)
- The Opioid Crisis Gripping America: Pain, Euphoria, and the Creation of a New Surgical Complication. Are Your Patients Safe? (1 Class A CE)
- Implementing a Scheduled, Cost-Effective, Non-Opioid Analgesic Order Set for Post-Cesarean Patients to Reduce Opioid Requirements (1 Class A CE)
- Basic Transesophageal Echocardiography: The CRNA Perspective (1 Class A CE)
- Greening the OR: What Can We Do to Make the Perioperative Process More Environmentally Friendly? (1 Class A CE)